100% Rye tin bread 600g
Traditional tin shape rye bread made with naturally fermented rye sourdough. Product rich with fibres and without addition of preservatives. Pre-baked, not sliced, deep-frozen.
RYE flour 65%, water, RYE MALT flour, sugar, salt 1,1%, yeast.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value940 kJ/ 220 kcal
- Fats1 g
- of which saturated fatty acids0,3 g
- Carbohydrates45,7 g
- of which sugars2 g
- Fibres7 g
- Proteins5,0 g
- Salt1,1 g
Transport and storage conditions
Transport and store at temperature below –18 °C
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Thaw product at room temperature for 3 hours.
2. For better result bake thawed product at temperature 190-200°C for 10 minutes, adding steam for 6 seconds in the beginning of baking if possible.
- at -18°C365 days
- baked and packed into paper bag at room temperature3 days