Apple-cinnamon pastry 75g
Yeast-puff pastry with apple and cinnamon filling. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
Apple filling 46,5% (apples 60%, glucose-fructose syrup, thickeners: E1442, E418, apple flavouring, preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, antioxidant: ascorbic acid), WHEAT flour, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithine (rapeseed); acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colouring: beta-carotene), water, whole EGG liquid, sugar, yeast, salt, cinnamon 0.07%, WHEAT GLUTEN, dextrose, emulsifier: E472e, stabilizers: xanthan gum, pectin, E466; antioxidant: ascorbic acid, sunflower seed oil, MILK protein, skimmed MILK powder, corn starch, food colouring: beta-carotene. May contain traces of soy, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1558 kJ/ 371 kcal
- Fats15,8 g
- of which saturated fatty acids9,2 g
- Carbohydrates51,8 g
- of which sugars22,6 g
- Fibres1,4 g
- Proteins5,6 g
- Salt0,3 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 190-200°C for approx. 12-14 minutes*.
3. Add steam for 4-8 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days