Apple-cinnamon turnover 55g
Yeast puff pastry with triangle shape, filled with apple cinnamon filling, sprinkled with sugar. Pre-proofed, deep frozen.
WHEAT flour, apple filling 19% (apple 60%, sugar, glucose-fructose syrup, water, modified starch (corn), gelling agent: gellan gum, acidity regulator: citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, antioxidant: ascorbic acid), margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin (rapeseed); preservative: sorbic acid, acidity regulator: citric acid, butter flavouring, food colouring: beta-carotene), water, sugar, whole EGG liquid, yeast, MILK PROTEIN, skimmed MILK powder, modified starch (corn), stabiliser: carrageenan, emulsifiers: E471, E472e; enzymes (alpha amylase, hemicellulase), flour improvement agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; cinnamon 0,4%, salt.
May contain traces of soy, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds and lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1272 kJ/303 kcal
- Fats12,4 g
- of which saturated fatty acids7,0 g
- of which sugars17,4 g
- Fibres1,7 g
- Proteins4,9 g
- Salt0,41 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 14-16 minutes, without steam*.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days