Apple-lingonberry braid 90g
Yeast puff pastry braid, filled with apple jam and lingonberries, decorated with sugar. Pre-proofed, frozen.
WHEAT flour, apple filling 20% (apple 60%, sugar, glucose-fructose syrup, water, modified starch, gelling agent: gellan gum, acidity regulator: citric acid, antioxidant: ascorbic acid), margarine (vegetable oils (palm, rape), emulsifiers: lecithin, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids; acidity regulator: citric acid, antioxidants: E306, E304; food colour: beta carotene), water, sugar, lingonberries 5,0%, yeast, salt, emulsifier: E472e, rapeseed oil, enzymes, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine, preservative: potassium sorbate, flavourings. May contain traces of eggs, soy, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1394 kJ/332 kcal
- Fats16,1 g
- of which saturated fatty acids7,0 g
- Carbohydrates41,8 g
- of which sugars18,1 g
- Fibres1,4 g
- Proteins4,5 g
- Salt0,7 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 12-15 minutes*.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days