Bacon and egg pastry 65g
Yeast-puff pastry with bacon-egg filling. Pre-proofed, deep frozen.
Wheat flour, bacon-egg filling 28% (smoked pork (22%), beef, pork rind, starch, soy protein, beef fat, pork protein, glucose, mustard, antioxidant: sodium ascorbate, flavouring, food colour: carmine], boiled egg 34%, onion, egg protein, antioxidant enhancer: sodium lactate, preservative: E250), margarine (vegetable fats and oils [palm, rapeseed], butter, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; flavourings, acidity regulator: citric acid, food colouring: beta-carotene), water, whole egg liquid, sugar, yeast, salt, emulsifier: E472e, flour treatment agent: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine, sunflower seed oil, milk protein, skimmed milk powder, modified starch.
May contain traces of sesame seeds and lupine.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1785 kJ/ 425 kcal
- Fats27,4 g
- of which saturated fatty acids14,6 g
- Carbohydrates43,9 g
- of which sugars5,5 g
- Fibres1,4 g
- Proteins9,8 g
- Salt1,1 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 220°C for approx. 12-15 minutes*.
3. Add steam for 12-15 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days