Butter croissant 60g
Croissant with 23% butter content. Pre-proofed, deep frozen.
Wheat flour, butter 23%, water, sugar, yeast, salt, emulsifier E472e, rapeseed oil, enzymes, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine.
May contain traces of eggs, nuts, soy, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupine.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1570 kJ/374 kcal
- Fats21,6 g
- of which saturated fatty acids14,7 g
- Carbohydrates38,8 g
- of which sugars7,3 g
- Proteins6,2 g
- Salt0,7 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw products up for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 190-200°C for approx. 12-15 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 11-14 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days