Butter pastry 60g
Yeast-puff pastry with buttercontent, rectangular shape. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
Wheat flour, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), butter, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), water, whole egg liquid, sugar, yeast, salt, emulsifier E472e, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; sunflower seed oil, milk protein, skim milk powder, maize starch, food colour: beta-carotene.
May contain traces of soy products, mustard, sesame seeds and lupine.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1856 kJ / 442 kcal
- Fats26,3 g
- of which saturated fatty acids15,3 g
- Carbohydrates43,5 g
- of which sugars6,5 g
- Fibres1,8 g
- Proteins8,0 g
- Salt1,5 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw up for 15 minutes.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 190-200°C for approx. 13-15 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 4-8 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days
- baked product at room temperature12 hours