Cardamom pastry 100g
Yeast puff pastry with cardamom filling. Pre-proofed, frozen.
Wheat flour, water, cardamom filling 18% (sugar, water, apricot kernels, vegetable fats (palm, rape), modified starch, cardamom 2%, glucose syrup, preservative: potassium sorbate, emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, acidity regulator: citric acid), margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), butter, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid; flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), whole egg liquid, sugar, yeast, emulsifier: E472e, flour treatment agent: L-cysteine, sunflower oil, milk protein, whey powder, corn starch, salt.
May contain traces of soy, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupine.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1457 kJ / 347 kcal
- Fats15,1 g
- of which saturated fatty acids7,6 g
- Carbohydrates45,5 g
- of which sugars15,3 g
- Fibres1,5 g
- Proteins6,8 g
- Salt0,5 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 175-180°C for approx. 17-19 minutes*.
3. Add steam for 14-16 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at temperature –18 °C270 days