Carrot Pastry 65g
Yeast-puff pastry with carrot filling. Pre-proofed, deep frozen.
Carrot filling 43% (carrot 76%, egg, rapeseed oil, water, vegetable fibre (wheat, pea, potato), crumbs (incl gluten), salt, sugar, spices), wheat flour, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), butter, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), water, whole egg liquid, sugar, yeast, salt, emulsifier E472e, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; sunflower seed oil, milk protein, skim milk powder, maize starch, food colour beta-carotene.
May contain traces of soy, lupine, mustard, sesame seeds.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1167 kJ / 278 kcal
- Fats16,8 g
- of which saturated fatty acids8,5 g
- Carbohydrates26,3 g
- of which sugars3,5 g
- Fibres1,0 g
- Proteins5,6 g
- Salt0,8 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw up for at room temperature 30 minutes.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 185-195°C for approx. 11-13 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 10 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days
- baked product at room temperature12 hours