Cheese roll 145g
Yeast puff pastry roll with cheese filling, covered with a slice of Gouda cheese. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
WHEAT flour, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), water, BUTTER, emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colour: beta carotene), water, Gouda CHEESE 8% (incl firming agent: calcium chloride, preservative: E235), CHEESE 6% (incl firming agent: calcium chloride, preservative: E235), mayonnaise (water, rapeseed oil, modified potato starch, sugar, salt acidity regulators: E260, citric acid), EGG yolk powder, stabilisers: E415, E412; preservatives: E202, E211; MUSTARD flavouring, food colour: E160a, antioxidant: E385, whole EGG liquid, sugar, yeast, Mozarella CHEESE 1,7% (incl potato starch), emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, enzymes, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cycsteine, salt. May contain traces of soy, nuts, celery, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1503 kJ/358 kcal
- Fats23,0 g
- of which saturated fatty acids12,3 g
- Carbohydrates27,9 g
- of which sugars2,7 g
- Fibres1,6 g
- Proteins9,2 g
- Salt0,8 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw 60 minutes at room temperature.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 170-175°C for approx. 20-22 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 10-12 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C365 days