Cheesecake pastry 75g
Yeast-puff pastry with rich curd cream filling. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
CURD 29%, WHEAT FLOUR, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin (rapeseed); acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food coloring: beta-carotene), water, whole EGG liquid, sugar, cream powder (sugar, modified starch, EGG WHITE powder, flavourings, acidity regulator: E330), yeast, salt, emulsifiers: E472e, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids; flour treatment agents: L-cysteine, ascorbic acid; sunflower seed oil, MILK protein, skimmed MILK powder, modified corn starch, food colouring: beta-carotene. May contain traces of soy, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1482 kJ/ 353 kcal
- Fats18,2 g
- of which saturated fatty acids9,4 g
- Carbohydrates33,6 g
- of which sugars11,9 g
- Fibres1,0 g
- Proteins13,8 g
- Salt0,4 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw up for 20 minutes at room temperature.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 12-14 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 4-8 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C365 days