Cheesecake pocket 130g
Yeast-puff pastry with rich curd cream filling. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
WHEAT flour, water, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin, acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), CURDS 15% (MILK), baking mix (modified starch, EGG white powder, flavourings, acidity regulator citric acid, food colour beta-carotene), whole EGG liquid, sugar, yeast, lemon zest paste (lemon zest 33%, acidity regulator citric acid, stabiliser E466), salt, emulsifier: E472e, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; sunflower seed oil, MILK protein, skim MILK powder, corn starch, food colour beta carotene. May contain traces of soy, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1457 kJ / 347 kcal
- Fats18,2 g
- of which saturated fatty acids10,6 g
- Carbohydrates37,6 g
- of which sugars10 g
- Fibres1,2 g
- Proteins8,3 g
- Salt0,6 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw 60 minutes at room temperature.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 190-200°C for approx. 15-18 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 4-8 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days