Cheesecake strudel 120g
Yeast-puff pastry cheesecake strudel filled with curd. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
WHEAT flour, CURD 24% (MILK), margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), water, baking mix (modified starch, EGG white powder, flavourings, acidity regulator: citric acid, food colour: beta carotene), raisins, whole EGG liquid, sugar, yeast, salt, emulsifier: E472e, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; sunflower seed oil, MILK protein, skim MILK powder, corn starch, food colour beta: carotene. May contain traces of soy, nuts, celery, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1268 kJ / 302 kcal
- Fats13,7 g
- of which saturated fatty acids8,0 g
- Carbohydrates36,1 g
- of which sugars11,2 g
- Fibres1,0 g
- Proteins8,6 g
- Salt0,5 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw up for 60 minutes at room temperature.
3.Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 190-200°C for approx. 14-16 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 4-8 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days