Cherry pastry 65g
Yeast-puff pastry with cherry filling. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
WHEAT FLOUR, cherry filling 30% (sugar, cherries 30%, water, glucose-fructose syrup, thickeners: E1442, E418; acidity regulator: citric acid; food colouring: E120, flavouring), margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin (rapeseed); acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colouring: beta-carotene), water, whole EGG liquid, sugar, yeast, salt, emulsifier: E472e, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; sunflower oil, MILK protein, skimmed MILK powder, corn starch, food colouring: beta-carotene. May contain traces of soy,nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1755 kJ/ 418 kcal
- Fats20,7 g
- of which saturated fatty acids10,1 g
- Carbohydrates51,8 g
- of which sugars21,7
- Proteins6,2 g
- Salt0,4 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 12-15 minutes*.
3. Add steam for 10 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days