Croissant with 2% butter content. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
WHEAT flour, margarine (vegetable oils (palm, rapeseed), emulsifiers: lecithin (sunflower), mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids; acidity regulator citric acid, antioxidants: E306, E304; food colour beta-carotene), water, sugar, yeast, BUTTER 2%, salt, emulsifier E472e, rapeseed oil, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; sunflower oil, MILK protein, skim MILK powder, modified maize starch. May contain traces ofegg, soy, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1428 kJ /340 kcal
- of which saturated fatty acids8,3g
- of which sugars6,8g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw products up for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 13-15 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 10-12 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at temperature –18 °C365 days