Dallas bun 100g
Yeast dough bun with curd-butter filling in the middle. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
WHEAT flour, CURD (MILK), water, sugar, margarine (palm fat, rapeseed oil, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), baking MIX (potato flakes, thickener: modified starch (maize, potato); EGG WHITE powder, WHEAT STARCH, palm fat, flavourings, raising agents: E450, E500; WHEAT SEMOLINA, SKIMMED MILK powder, thickener: E464), vanilla flavoured cream powder (sugar, modified starch, EGG WHITE powder, flavourings, acidity regulator: E330, food colour: betacarotene), BUTTER, whole EGG liquid, vegetable whipping cream (partly hydrogenated palm fat, emulsifiers: E452b, lecithin, sorbitol, sodium caseinate (MILK); stabilizer: E460(i), acidity regulators: E331, E339(ii)), yeast, salt, preservative: E282, emulsifiers: E481, E472a; stabilizer: calcium carbonate, acidity regulator: E341, coconut oil, antioxidant: E300, food colour: curcumine. May contain traces of soy, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1084 kJ/ 258 kcal
- Fats8,4 g
- of which saturated fatty acids4,0 g
- Carbohydrates37,1 g
- of which sugars16,5 g
- Fibres1,9 g
- Proteins7,5 g
- Salt0,45 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw up for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for approx. 10-13 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 10 seconds in the beginning of baking.
5. After baking allow products to cool down and decorate with 4g of Sublimo jelly (not included into the box).
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C365 days