Dark ciabatta 450g
Oblong shape, simillar to rectangle, on the top natural crack. Brown crust, sprinkled with wheat flour.
Wheat flour, water, linseed, sesame seeds, rye flour, salt, yeast, barley malt.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1069 kJ/ 253 kcal
- Fats5,2 g
- of which saturated fatty acids0,6 g
- Carbohydrates41,5 g
- of which sugars0,5 g
- Fibres2,6 g
- Proteins8,9 g
- Salt1,4 g
Transport and storage conditions
Transport and store at temperature below –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1.Thaw products up for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2.Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 170-180°C for approx. 15-18 minutes.*
3. Add steam for 3 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days
- baked product at room temperature12 hours