Gingerbread dough 500g
Spicy dough for making gingerbread cookies.
WHEAT FLOUR, sugar, water, margarine (partly hydrogenated vegetable fats, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid, food coloring: beta-carotene, flavouring), caramel syrup, MALT extract, mixed spices (cinnamon, clove, ginger, black pepper, cardamon, nutmeg), raising agents: diphosphates, potato starch, sodium carbonates; salt.
May contain traces of eggs and milk products.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1300 kJ/ 310 kcal
- Fats9,8 g
- of which saturated fatty acids4,2 g
- Carbohydrates52,4 g
- of which sugars47 g
- Proteins5,0 g
- Salt0,3 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
. Thaw product up for 2 hours at room temperature.
2. After thawing shape the dough into gingerbread cookies of the desired shape.
3. Place cookies onto a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for approx. 8-10 minutes*.
4. Baked cookies can be decorated with sugar glaze. Sugar glaze decorations are not included into product package.
* Baking time depends on on the size of the cookies, favorite browning and the oven properties
- at -18°C12 months
- at +2...+6°C1 month