Ham and cheese stritzel 350g
Yeast-puff stritzel with ham and cheese filling. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
WHEAT flour, ham and CHEESE filling 35% (pork 33%, CHEESE 15%, rapeseed oil, potato starch, EGG yolk powder, salt, acidity regulators: acetic acid, citric acid; stabilisers: xantham gum, guar gum, E451; thickeners: E407a, E417; flavourings (incl LACTOSE), spices, antioxidant: sodium ascorbate; glucose, preservatives: E250, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin (rapeseed); acidity regulator: citric acid; flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), water, whole EGG liquid, sugar, yeast, emulsifier E472e, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, Lcycteine, salt. May contain traces of nuts, soy, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1268 kJ/ 302 kcal
- Fats19,9 g
- of which saturated fatty acids9,7 g
- Carbohydrates22,6 g
- of which sugars3,5 g
- Proteins8,2 g
- Salt1,0 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Thaw frozen products 90 minutes at room temperature or 12 hours at +2…+6°C.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C approx 19-21 minutes or until golden brown*.
3. Add steam for 10 seconds in the beginning of baking and after 15 minutes of baking one more time for 5 seconds.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days