Lemon pocket 85g
Yeast puff pastry with lemon filling, decorated with sugar pearls. Pre-proved, frozen.
WHEAT flour, lemon filling 25% (glucose syrup, sugar, water, sweetened condensed skimmed MILK, palm fat, partly hydrogenated sunflower oil, modified starch, lemon concentrate 2%, acidity regulator: citric acid, food colours: saffron extract, turmeric, E160a(ii), E171; thickeners: E460, E466; preservative: E202, emulsifiers: E471, E435), margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), water, sugar, whole EGG liquid, yeast, salt, emulsifier: E472e, flour treatment agent: L-cysteine, sunflower oil, MILK protein, skimmed MILK powder, corn starch. May contain traces of nuts, soy, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupine.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1629 kJ / 388 kcal
- Fats19,3 g
- of which saturated fatty acids10,6 g
- Carbohydrates48,4 g
- of which sugars21,4 g
- Fibres1,2 g
- Proteins5,4 g
- Salt0,6 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Defrost at room temperature 30 minutes or at +2…+6°C 6 hours.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 14-15 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 8-10 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days