Marzipan-lingonberry stritzel 350g
Yeast-puff stritzel with marzipan and lingonberry filling. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
WHEAT flour, marzipan filling 20% (sugar, apricot kernels, ALMOND flour 6.5%, corn flour, starch, WHEY powder, palm oil, modified starch, EGG powder, glucose syrup, stabilisers: E1414, E1412; MILK protein, vegetable extracts: turmeric, carrot), margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin (rapeseed); salt, acidity regulator: citric acid; flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), water, lingonberries 9%, whole EGG liquid, sugar, yeast, emulsifier E472e, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cycteine, salt. May contain traces of nuts, soy, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1457 kJ/ 347 kcal
- Fats12,8 g
- of which saturated fatty acids4,8 g
- Carbohydrates50,9 g
- of which sugars21,7 g
- Proteins7,2 g
- Salt0,5 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Thaw frozen product 90 minutes at room temperature or 12 hours at +2…+6°C.
2. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 170°C for approx. 19-21 minutes or until golden brown*.
3. Add steam for 10 seconds in the beginning of baking and for 5 seconds after 15 minutes of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days