Meat pastry 65g
Yeast-puff pastry with meat filling. Pre-proofed, deep frozen.
Wheat flour, meat filling 26% (pork 61%, soy protein, onion, rapeseed oil, salt, herbs and spices, flavourings, food colour: caramel), margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), butter, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin (rapeseed); acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), whole egg liquid, water, sugar, yeast, salt, emulsifier: E472e; flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; sunflower seed oil, milk protein, skim milk powder, maize starch, food colour: beta-carotene.
May contain traces of lupine, mustard and sesame seeds.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1545 kJ / 368 kcal
- Fats24,5 g
- of which saturated fatty acids12,4 g
- Carbohydrates26,5 g
- of which sugars4,6 g
- Fibres1,34 g
- Proteins10,5 g
- Salt1,04 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw up for at room temperature 30 minutes.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 180-190°C for approx. 13-15 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 12-14 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days
- baked product at room temperature12 hours