Mince Puff Pastry 60g
Puff pastry with minced meat filling. Pre-proofed, deep frozen.
Wheat flour, mince filling 27% (minced meat 87% (pork, beef), water, onion, stock powder (maize protein hydrolysate, salt, yeast extract, sugar, beef extract, flavourings, maltodextrin, rapeseed oil, carrot extract, lovage), plant fiber (soy, psyllium), soy protein isolate, sugar, black pepper, salt), water, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), butter, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, rapeseed lecithin, salt, acidity regulator: citric acid, flavouring, food colouring: beta-carotene), whole egg liquid, salt.
May contain traces of sesame seeds, mustard and lupine.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1713 kJ / 408 kcal
- Fats28,9 g
- of which saturated fatty acids12,1 g
- Carbohydrates27 g
- of which sugars2,6 g
- Fibres10,2 g
- Proteins1,2 g
- Salt0,85 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw up for at room temperature 20 minutes.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 190-200°C for approx. 14-17 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 12-14 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days
- baked product at room temperature12 hours