Mini apple-lingonberry pastry 40g
Yeast-puff pastry with apple-lingonberry filling, sprinkled with sugar. Pre-proofed, deep frozen.
WHEAT flour, apple filling 25% (apple 60%, glucose-fructose syrup, thickeners: E1442, E418, apple flavouring; preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid), margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin (rapeseed); acidity regulator: citric acid; flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), water, sugar, lingoberries 7%, whole EGG liquid, yeast, BUTTER, salt, WHEAT gluten, dextrose, emulsifier E472e; stabilisers: xanthan gum, pectine, E466; antioxidant: ascorbic acid, sunflower seed oil, MILK protein, skimmed MILK powder, maize starch. May contain traces of nuts, soy, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupine.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1339 kJ/319 kcal
- Fats15,1 g
- of which saturated fatty acids8,9 g
- Carbohydrates41,4 g
- of which sugars20,6 g
- Fibres1,2 g
- Proteins4,5 g
- Salt0,4 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw products at room temperature for 20 minutes.
3. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 12-14 minutes*.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days