Mini apple pastry 40g
Yeast-puff pastry with apple and cinnamon filling. Deep-frozen, pre-proofed.
Apple filling 40% (apple 60%, sugar, glucose-fructose syrup, water, thickeners: E1442, E418, apple flavouring), WHEAT flour, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin (rapeseed); acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), water, whole EGG liquid, sugar, yeast, salt, cinnamon, emulsifier: E472e, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; sunflower oil, MILK protein, skimmed MILK powder, corn starch, food colour: beta carotene. May contain traces of nuts, soy, celery, mustard, sesame seeds and lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1423 kJ/ 339 kcal
- Fats17,3 g
- of which saturated fatty acids8,4 g
- Carbohydrates40,9 g
- of which sugars14,6 g
- Fibres1,4 g
- Proteins5,1 g
- Salt0,5 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 12-14 minutes*.
3. Add steam for 14-18 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C365 days