Mini cheesecake pastry 40g
Yeast-puff pastry filled with curd filling. Deep frozen, pre-proofed.
Curd 30%, wheat flour, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), butter, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin (rape); acidity regulator: citric acid, flavours, food coloring: beta-carotene), water, whole egg liquid, sugar, cream powder (sugar, modified starch, egg white powder, flavourings, acidity regulator: E330; food coloring: beta-carotene), yeast, salt, emulsifier: E472e, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine, sunflower oil, milk protein, skimmed milk powder, cornstarch, food coloring: beta-carotene.
May contain traces of lupine, soya, mustard and sesame seeds.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1310 kJ/ 312 kcal
- Fats15,7 g
- of which saturated fatty acids7,6 g
- Carbohydrates33,1 g
- of which sugars10,8 g
- Proteins9,6 g
- Salt0,4 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for approx. 12-15 minutes*.
3. Add steam for 12-15 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days