Mini Raspberry pastry 40g
Small yeast-puff strudel with raspberry filling. Pre-proved, deep frozen.
Raspberry filling 37% (raspberries 35%, sugar, water, glycose-fructose syrup, thickeners: modified starch, gellan gum; acidity regulator: citric acid, food colour: carmine, preservative: potassium sorbate), WHEAT flour, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid; food colour: beta-carotene), water, whole EGG liquid, sugar, yeast, salt, emulsifier: E472e, sunflower seed oil, WHEY powder, modified strarch, flavourings. May contain traces of soy, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1314 kJ/313 kcal
- Fats15,2 g
- of which saturated fatty acids8,7 g
- Carbohydrates39,4 g
- of which sugars18,1 g
- Fibres1,5 g
- Proteins4,6 g
- Salt0,4 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 185°C for approx. 13-15 minutes*.
3. Add steam in the beginning of baking 10-12 sec.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C365 days