Multigrain croissant 80g
Multigrain croissant sprinkled with seeds. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
Wheat flour, margarine (vegetable oils (palm, rapeseed), emulsifiers: lecithin (sunflower), mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids; acidity regulator: citric acid; food colouring: beta-carotene), water, multigrain mix 7% (rye leaven, rye grain, sunflower seeds, brown and yellow linseeds, wheat grain, salt, preservative: potassium sorbate), sugar, yeast, seed mix 3% (linseeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, garlic), butter 2%, salt, emulsifier: E472e, rapeseed oil, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; sunflower oil, milk protein, skim milk powder, modified maize starch.
May contain traces of soy, mustard, lupine.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1407 kJ/335 kcal
- Fats20,0 g
- of which saturated fatty acids8,9 g
- Carbohydrates33,2 g
- of which sugars5,4 g
- Fibres1,8 g
- Proteins5,6 g
- Salt0,8 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw frozen products at room temperature for 30 min.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 16-19 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 11-13 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days