Multigrain croissant 80g
Multigrain croissant sprinkled with seeds. Butter content 2%. Pre-proved, deep-frozen.
WHEAT flour, margarine (vegetable oils (palm, rapeseed), emulsifiers: lecithin (sunflower), mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids; acidity regulator: citric acid; food colouring: beta-carotene), water, multigrain mix 7% (RYE leaven, RYE grain, sunflower seeds, brown and yellow linseeds, SPELT grain, WHEAT grain, salt, preservative: potassium sorbate), sugar, yeast, seed mix 3% (linseeds, SESAME seeds, sunflower seeds, garlic), BUTTER 2%, salt, emulsifier E472e, rapeseed oil, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; sunflower oil, MILK protein, skim MILK powder, modified maize starch. May contain traces of egg, nuts, soy, celery, mustard, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1407 kJ/335 kcal
- Fats20 g
- of which saturated fatty acids8,9 g
- Carbohydrates33 g
- of which sugars5,4 g
- Fibres1,8 g
- Proteins5,6 g
- Salt0,8 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products into a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw frozen products at room temperature for 30 min or at +2…+6°C about 2 hours.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 16-19 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 11-13 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C365 days