Multigrain yeast-puff pastry 400g
Yeast puff pastry with multigrain mix. Rolled to thin sheets. Frozen.
WHEAT FLOUR, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rape), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid, preservative: sorbic acid, flavourings, food colour: beta carotene), water, grain mix 7% (RYE leaven, RYE grain, sunflower seed, yellow and red linseed, SPELT grain, WHEAT grain, salt, preservative: potassium sorbate), sugar, yeast, flour treatment agent (WHEAT gluten, dextrose, emulsifier: E472e, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, enzymes), salt.
May contain traces of egg, soy, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds and lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1512 kJ/360 kcal
- Fats20,9 g
- of which saturated fatty acids12,0 g
- Carbohydrates36,6 g
- of which sugars5,7 g
- Fibres3,7 g
- Proteins6,4 g
- Salt0,9 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Thaw product up for 40 minutes at room temperature.
2. After thawing prepare desired pastry products, place them on an oven plate, let them rise if needed.
3. Place cookies onto a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 14-19 minutes*.
* Baking time depends on on the size of the cookies, favorite browning and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C365 days