Poppy seed Roll 80g
Yeast-puff pastry with poppy seed-vanilla filling. Deep-frozen, pre-proofed.
WHEAT FLOUR, water, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin (rapeseed); acidity regulator: citric acid, flavouring, food coloring: beta-carotene), poppy seed filling 10% (sugar, poppy seed 29%, invert sugar, thickeners: guar gum, modified corn starch; acidity regulator: citric acid, cinnamon, flavourings), vanilla cream powder (sugar, modified starch, EGG WHITE powder, flavourings, acidity regulator: E330, food colouring: beta-carotene), sugar, yeast, WHEAT GLUTEN, dextrose, emulsifier: E472e, stabilizers: xanthan gum, pectin, E466; antioxidant: ascorbic acid, sunflower oil, MILK protein, skimmed MILK powder, modified corn starch, food colouring: beta-carotene. May contain traces of soy, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seed, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1575 kJ/ 375 kcal
- Fats19,5 g
- of which saturated fatty acids11,0 g
- Carbohydrates42,7 g
- of which sugars11,6 g
- Proteins7,3 g
- Salt0,2 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw 40 minutes at room temperature.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 12-15 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 12-15 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C365 days