Premium Gingerbread dough 500g
Spicy dough for making gingerbreads.
WHEAT FLOUR, sugar, margarine (vegetable fats, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid, food coloring: beta-carotene, flavouring), water, caramel syrup, BARLEY MALT EXTRACT, mixed spices (cinnamon, clove, ginger, black pepper, spice, cardamon, nutmeg), raising agents: diphosphate, sodium carbonate), salt.
May contain traces of eggs and milk products.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1701 kJ/ 405 kcal
- Fats14 g
- of which saturated fatty acids7 g
- Carbohydrates62 g
- of which sugars33 g
- Fibres1,3 g
- Proteins7 g
- Salt0,4 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Thaw product up for 2 hours at room temperature.
2. After thawing shape the dough into gingerbread cookies of the desired shape.
3. Place cookies onto a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for approx. 8-10 minutes*.
4. Baked cookies can be decorated with sugar glaze. Sugar glaze decorations are not included into product package.
* Baking time depends on on the size of the cookies, favorite browning and the oven properties.
- at -18°C12 months
- at +2...+6°C1 month