Salted short crust dough with butter 400g
Salted short crust dough with butter for baking at home. Smell and taste are neutral. The product has light yellow colour. Frozen.
Wheat flour, butter 26%, water, whole egg liquid, sugar, salt (0,9%), raising agents: diphosphates, sodium carbonates.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1750 kJ/419 kcal
- Fats26,4 g
- of which saturated fatty acids17,0 g
- Carbohydrates36,8 g
- of which sugars1,6 g
- Fibres1,8 g
- Proteins7,5 g
- Salt0,9 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Thaw product up for 2 hours at room temperature.
2. After thawing shape the dough into cookies of the desired shape.
3. Place cookies onto a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 170-180°C for approx. 12-14 minutes*. Quiche should bake approx. 8-10 minutes at 170-180°C .
* Baking time depends on on the size of the cookies, favorite browning and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C180 days
- after defrosting at +2...+6°C30 days