Sausage Pastry 70g
Yeast- puff pastry with sausage. Pre-proofed, deep frozen
Wheat flour, sausage 36% (pork 48%, water, pork lard, beef 5%, pork skin, salt, potato starch, soy protein, glucose, stabilizers: E450, E451, maltodextrin, flavourings, antioxidant: E300, preservative: E250), margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), butterfat, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin (rapeseed), acidity regulator: citric acid; flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), water, whole egg liquid, sugar, yeast, salt, emulsifier: E472e, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; sunflower seed oil, milk protein, skim milk powder, corn starch, food colour: beta carotene.
May contain traces of mustard, lupine and sesame seeds .
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1075 kJ / 256 kcal
- Fats15,3 g
- of which saturated fatty acids8,9 g
- Carbohydrates25,2 g
- of which sugars3,8 g
- Fibres1,0 g
- Proteins4,6 g
- Salt0,4 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw up for at room temperature 30 minutes.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 17-18 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 10-12 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days
- baked product at room temperature12 hours