Sausage Roll with mustard and cucumber filling 170g
Yeast-puff pastry with sausage and mustard-cucumber filling. Pre-proofed, deep frozen.
Sausage 28% (pork 30%, water, beef 14%, pork lard, pork skin, potato starch, salt, soy protein, milk protein (incl. lactose), falvourings, spices, vegetable fibre, stabilizer: E450, glucose, antoxidant E300, preservative: E250), wheat flour, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), butter fats, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin (rapeseed); acidity regulator citric acid; flavourings, food colour: beta-carotene), mustard-cucumber filling 12% (mustard 59%, cucumber 23%, sugar, vinegar, onion, paprika, salt, water, modified potato starch, mustard seeds 0.1%, garlic powder, turmeric, preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate; food colour: E150c, cayenne pepper), water, whole egg liquid, sugar, bakery filling concentrate (palm oil, pulse flour (peas), whey powder, glucose syrup, thickener: E1422, mix of dried vegetables (onion, garlic, paprica, pepper, leek), glucose, rice flour, raising agents: E450, E500, salt, wheat flour, yeast extract), yeast, salt, emulsifier E472e, sunflower seed oil, milk protein, skim milk powder, corn starch, food color: beta-carotene. May contain traces of nuts, cellery, sesame seeds and lupine.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1356 kJ / 323 kcal
- Fats20,5 g
- of which saturated fatty acids11,0 g
- Carbohydrates27,5 g
- of which sugars6,1 g
- Fibres1,15 g
- Proteins7,2 g
- Salt1,0 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw up for at least 60 minutes at room temperature.
3. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 17-18 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 10-12 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days
- baked product at room temperature12 hours