Sausage strudel 110g
Strudel shaped yeast puff pastry with sausage. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
Sausage 32% (pork 58%, beef 31%, water, starch, pork lard, salt, sugar, stabilisers: E450, 451, E452; dextrose, herbs, flavourings, antioxidant: E316, food colour: paprika extract, preservative: E250), wheat flour, margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), water, butter, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colour: beta carotene), water, whole egg liquid, sugar, yeast, salt, emulsifier: E472e, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine, milk protein, skimmed milk powder, emulsifier: E471, stabilizer: E407, acidity regulator: E339ii, food colour: beta carotene.
May contain traces of soy, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, lupin.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1470 kJ / 350 kcal
- Fats23,4 g
- of which saturated fatty acids10,9 g
- Carbohydrates24,8 g
- of which sugars2,5 g
- Fibres1,4 g
- Proteins9,4 g
- Salt1,15 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw up for at least 45 minutes at room temperature.
3. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 16-18 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 10-12 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days
- baked product at room temperature12 hours