Short crust dough 500g
WHEAT FLOUR, margarine (partly hydrogenated vegetable fats and oils (palm, coconut), water, emulsifier: mono- and dyglicerides of fatty acids, acidity regulator: citric acid, flavourings, food colour: carotenes), sugar, WHOLE EGG LIQUID, water, salt, raising agents: diphosphates, sodium carbonates. May contain traces of eggs and milk products.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1760 kJ/420 kcal
- Fats23,6 g
- of which saturated fatty acids16,5 g
- Carbohydrates47,8 g
- of which sugars14,0 g
- Fibres2,1 g
- Proteins5,2 g
- Salt0,2 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1.Thaw product up for 2 hours at room temperature.
2. After thawing shape the dough into cookies of the desired shape.
3. Place cookies onto a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 170-180°C for approx. 12-14 minutes*. Cake bases should bake approx. 8-10 minutes at 170-180°C .
4. Baked cookies can be decorated with sugar glaze. Sugar glaze decorations are not included into product package.
* Baking time depends on on the size of the cookies, favorite browning and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C12 months