Smoked chicken pastry with chives 85g
Yeast-puff pastry with smoked chicken filling, flavoured with chives, onion and pepper. Pre-proofed, deep-frozen.
WHEAT flour, smoked chicken 22% (chicken thigh 99%, salt, stabiliser: E450; acidity regulators: E262, E451; maltodextrine, glucose syrup, spices, antioxidant: E316; preservative: E250), margarine (vegetable fats and oils (palm, rapeseed), BUTTER, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin; acidity regulator: citric acid), water, mayonnaise (rapeseed oil, modified potato starch, acidity regulators: acetic acid, citric acid; EGG yolk powder, stabilizers: xanthan gum, guar gum; preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate; flavouring), whole EGG liquid, sugar, yeast, flour treatment agents: ascorbic acid, L-cysteine; salt, onion powder, chives 0.03%, black pepper, sunflower seed oil, MILK protein, skim MILK powder, maize starch, food colour: beta-carotene, flavourings. May contain traces of lupine, mustard, soy and sesame seeds.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1629 kJ/388 kcal
- Fats23,1 g
- of which saturated fatty acids12,2 g
- Carbohydrates31,7 g
- of which sugars4,7 g
- Fibres1,3 g
- Proteins13,3 g
- Salt0,9 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Place frozen products onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
2. Thaw up for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3. Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 185-190°C for approx. 14-16 minutes*.
4. Add steam for 10-12 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C270 days
- baked product at room temperature12 hours