Stone oven ciabatta 180g
Pre baked, oblong shape, similar to rectangle, on the top natural crack. Cream crust with wheat flour topping. Frozen.
Wheat flour, water, wheat gluten, barley malt, salt, yeast. May contain traces of egg, soy, milk, nuts, sesame seeds and products thereof.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value961 kJ / 227 kcal
- Fats1,2 g
- of which saturated fatty acids0,2 g
- Carbohydrates43,2 g
- of which sugars0,9 g
- Fibres2,0 g
- Proteins9,7 g
- Salt1,4 g
Transport and storage conditions
Transport and store at temperature below –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1.Thaw products up for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2.Bake products in a pre-heated oven at 180-210°C for approx. 10-15 minutes.*
3. Add steam for 3 seconds in the beginning of baking.
* Baking time depends on the favorite browning of the product and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C365 days
- baked product at room temperature12 hours