Sweet short crust dough with butter 400g
Sweet short crust dough with butter for baking at home. Smell and taste are neutral. Frozen.
Wheat flour, butter 26%, sugar, water, whole egg liquid, salt, raising agents: diphosphates, sodium carbonates.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy value1730 kJ/410 kcal
- Fats23,6 g
- Carbohydrates46,6 g
- Proteins5,2 g
Transport and storage conditions
At –18 °C.
Do not refreeze defrosted products.
1. Thaw product up for 2 hours at room temperature.
2. After thawing shape the dough into cookies of the desired shape.
3. Place cookies onto a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 170-180°C for approx. 12-14 minutes*. Cake base should bake approx. 8-10 minutes at 170-180°C .
* Baking time depends on on the size of the cookies, favorite browning and the oven properties.
- at –18 °C180 days
- after defrosting at +2...+6°C30 days